|Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)||48 km/29 miles||approx MUR 1,800||between MAU 15.00 and MAU 38.00||not available||approx 1 hr|
|Name||Type||Domestic Flights||International Flights|
You Can Consult The EU Air Safety List. Look Also at the rating of the United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
|Top Highlights in the Main Cities|
|National History Museum|
|Citadelle (Fort Adelaide)|
|Natural History Museum & Mauritius Institute|
|Mauritius Postal Museum|
|Top Highlights of the Country|
|Le Morne Cultural Landscape|
|Île aux Aigrettes|
|Vallée de Ferney|
|Flic en Flac beach|
|999 or 112||Fire and rescue|
The main dishes include:
- dholl puri: a savoury pancake-type dish made of ground yellow split peas, cumin and turmeric
- bol renversé (magic bowl): a rice-based dish topped with a stir-fry sauce resembling Chinese chop suey
- boulettes (Mauritian dim sum): steamed dumplings prepared using fish, minced meat, prawns, calamari or chayote
- mine frite: fresh egg noodles tossed in a heated wok along with several vegetables and chicken, shrimps, or meat
- fish vindaye: pickled seafood fried in onion, mustard seeds, garlic, ginger sauce and turmeric.
Any Comment About This Content? Report It to Us.
© eexpand, All Rights Reserved.
Latest Update: September 2023